Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dental assistants greatly increase the efficiency of the Dr. in the delivery of quality oral health care and are valuable members of the dental care team.
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking digital dental x-rays
- asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies)
We're always looking for great team members.
Our Oroville Gentle Dentistry team is composed of solid, hard working, positive people! If we don't have openings or if our current listings don’t suit you, we always enjoy hearing from people who would like to get involved. We value kindness, efficiency and humility, and love to work with fun, energetic team members.
If that sounds like you, please apply! We would love to get to know you and keep you in mind for any openings that come up.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hear from you!